Our lead Health Advocate is medical doctor, Jean Hanley MD, who has treated adults and children for over 25 years. She is a certified Patient Advocate and a Board-Certified Specialist in treating asthma, allergy, immunological diseases and cystic fibrosis. Our Health Care Advocates also include many other medical specialists who cover all areas of medicine including pediatrics, psychiatry, internal medicine, family practice and many subspecialties. Individuals with any health questions are encouraged to contact us.
These confidential services may include
any of the following:
1. To answer your questions - big and small - and provide education regarding your symptoms, diagnosis, lab results and treatment options.
2. If your diagnosis is unknown, an advocate will discuss your symptoms with you and contact other specialists to help hone in on possible diagnoses to be considered.
3. Referrals to the appropriate specialist(s).
4. A Health Advocate may accompany you to your medical appointment to help you address questions and concerns with the doctor or clinician.
5. To identify areas of your care that merit
further investigation and develop questions
with you for your next medical appointment.
6. Communicate with your health care team (with your written permission) when necessary to
address questions and concerns regarding your care.
7. To follow-up with you to ensure that your needs have been met and to determine if
further services are required.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Weekdays: 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Time
All responses to emails are generally returned within 1 - 3 hours during regular business hours. All messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. If urgent, please mark email as such and we will try to contact you as soon as possible. If emergent, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.