Our lead Health Advocate is medical doctor, Jean Hanley MD, who has treated adults and children for over 30 years. She is a certified Patient Advocate and a Board-Certified Specialist in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
These confidential services may include
any of the following:
1. Answering your questions regarding your symptoms, diagnosis, lab results and treatment options.
2. If your diagnosis is unknown, a consultation will discuss your symptoms, past treatments, etc. to help hone in on possible diagnoses to be considered.
3. Referrals to the appropriate specialist(s) when necessary.
5. Identify areas of your care that merit
6. Communicate with your health care providers to fully address questions and concerns regarding your care.
7. To follow-up with you regularly and when needed.
Weekdays: 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Time
All responses to emails or phone are generally returned within 1 - 3 hours during regular business hours. All messages left after hours will be returned the next business day. If urgent, please mark email as such and we will try to contact you as soon as possible. If emergent, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.