PLANning Health. Inc is a non-profit organization providing health advocacy services to anyone who desires it. These services may include one or more of the following:
1. To help you understand your diagnoses, lab results, and treatment options through education and discussion and, ultimately, empower you to improve your health, enhance communication with your doctors. and receive optimal care.
2. If needed a health advocate or liaison from PLANning Health, Inc. will accompany you to your medical appointment, clinic visit, or urgent care visit to provide support and encouragement and help you address questions and concerns with the health care team.
3. To identify areas of your care that merit further discussion with your doctor or health care team and develop questions with you.
4. Communicate with your health care team telephonically (and with your written permission) when necessary to address questions and concerns regarding your care.
5. To follow-up with you to determine if further services are required.